The 2029 Orchidea Faja by Melibelt, is designed with ergonomic boning in spiral form around the waist and is semi customizable to order!
Semi custom-made Fajas are Fajas that can be ordered on a waist size and a hip size via Melibelt’s size chart.
After a cosmetic surgery such as liposuction, tummy tuck or BBL, the recommendation is to start wearing this Faja only after 8 to 12 weeks!
- This Faja is made with flat and smooth seams, which are not visible under clothes.
- Made of high compression.
- Features ergonomic boning for added compression.
- Lined with Cool-touch nylon which provides a comfortable and fresh feeling.
- It features Aloe Vera microcapsules that hydrate the skin.
- Front closure of 3 rows of hooks and eyes for adjustable compression.
- High coverage of the back.
- No compression on the buttocks and hips.
- Adjustable padded wide shoulder straps.
- Resealable perineal opening for toilet convenience.
Semi custom made ordering:
- Measure your waist circumference (Cintura in Spanish) and hip circumference (Cadera in Spanish).
- Compare these measured sizes with the sizes listed on Melibelt’s size chart. Melibelt’s size chart can be found with the product photos.
- Order your Faja in the correct waist and hip size and in the desired color.
For example size S/2XL stands for: S represents waist size and 2XL represents hip size.
- After ordering, the semi custom-made Faja will be delivered to you within about 7 working days.
Semi custom-made Fajas cannot be returned.
Certified by INVIMA.