Measurement is knowledge
Choosing the right size!
Because most Shapewear and Fajas are made of fabrics like Powernet, which closes tightly around the body to shape the figure, the sizes fall differently from our standard clothing sizes. Therefore, it is very important to measure your measurements so that you order a size that will fit properly.
The sizes you should measure are waist circumference and hip circumference. You should compare the measurements with the sizes listed on the size chart of the brand of your choice. The size charts of the brands are at the bottom of this page.
Measure waist size (A):
The waist is the narrowest part of your upper body, also known as your waist and is located slightly above your navel.
- Starting from the back, pull the measuring tape forward around the waist and around the body.
- Make sure the measuring tape is at the same height at the back and front of your body
Measure hip size (B):
Hip size is measured over widest/fullest part of hips and buttocks.
- Keep feet and legs well together.
- Bring the measuring tape from the back across the fullest part of the buttocks to the front, across the fullest part of the hips, horizontally.
- Make sure the measuring tape is at the same height at the back and front of your body.